It was only a matter of time. As folks became celebrities through non-traditional means, brands jumped at the opportunity to have these influencers promote their products and services. This flavor of influencer marketing, seen most frequently via social media, is really just an old twist on celebrity spokespeople. The difference Read more…
I wanted to share with you a cool way I've been generating leads ... but not through the traditional sense.It's a weird way on how to convert a lead... and probably get the lead 99% of the time. Interested? Read on
How to Convert A Lead Presentation
You are going to want to bookmark/save this and share this to your friends
Step 1: Understand What A Lead IsYou must understand what a LEAD is and why you want them. If you do not... you should stop here... cause you are going to ruin your masterful recipe. - Yes I know... move on - No I do now know why I want leads -> Watch my 10 Day Video Series On Marketing
Step 2: ProcessGenerally someone clicks a LINK -> which goes to a capture page. That person then has the option to put in their email to "become a lead". Here is an example.
Facebook Fanpage Tab... you know the one at top of your fan page Have you been ignoring it? Don't... That's pretty prime real estate there. *If you are a network marketer or biz opp business owner I would suggest NOT putting your affiliate link in that spot... JUST In case Facebook does an audit on your account when you start doing paid traffic they will look at that and see if you are a "Value Based" business or "Business Opportunity" business. To setup a Capture Page tab in Facebook isn't hard at all.
Do you got 7 seconds?
4 Clicks and 7 Seconds - Capture Page To Facebook Fanpage TabHere is what you will need. 1) Capture Page - Best to double dip by having a capture page that has the ability to get the Facebook Like Also or at least having an ability to make capture pages. I create mine using LeadPages (my customers get custom training on how I generated thousands of leads using the software. Here is an example of a capture page with Facebook LIKE call to action (facebook tab example) 2) Facebook Fan - It can be in any niche, mine is in affiliate marketing. Here is my facebook fanpage to get an example. Notice the fanpage tab can be named anything you want (more…)
Show Notes - Increase Facebook Likes Organically:
- Guest - Holly Homer
- Where you can reach Holly
- FanPage - https://www.facebook.com/QuirkyMomma
- Children's Blog - http://kidsactivitiesblog.com/
- Business Blog - http://business2blogger.com/
- Book - 101 Kids Activities That Are the Bestest, Funnest Ever!: The Entertainment Solution for Parents, Relatives & Babysitters!
- Stuck at around 10-13k fans for a year and half then a couple months later crossed 50k fans to prepare for book launch.
- Facebook Fan Page Likes for Quirky Momma as of August 4, 2014 (organically grown)
- Any interaction with post is good. (read more, like, comment, share, click through...)
- Define what is "REACH" - Exposure Number (Facebook Math)
- Increase facebook like reach by monitoring your exposure number per post.
- The A-ha Moment - When another page was taking her content (without credit) but Holly noticed the content was going viral = Here Content has viral upside
- Be a reporter, A Television channel. Even if it's 70% other peoples content. They will come back
- Current posting schedule: 15x per day (changes depending on insights data)
- Monetization - Primarily on blog
- Sharing other FanPages - Check their talking about... not total likes.
- Not using Hashtags
- 3rd party software - doesn't use them
- Facebook loves Facebook - Upload videos, send traffic to Facebook, engage on Facebook
Want To Increase Your Facebook Audience Reach? 3 Tips Without Using Paid Traffic(more…)
5 Levels of understanding your customer and where they are in the buying process. Listen in to this Breakthrough Advertising podcast interview with Avram Gonzales on the Project Mayhem Podcast.
MindMap: Breakthrough Advertising Chapter 7 - Intensification
*found on copywritingjournal
Let's Dive Into "How To Advertise On Facebook" Facebook represents our primal need to be social: connecting, comforting, sharing, and entertaining. It is part exhibitionist and part voyeuristic. It is our collective consciousness, shared in a digital forum with written ideas, videos, photos. What we share becomes an extension of ourselves. Facebook is here to stay. Your business or niche is your pride and joy. Putting it on Facebook is a decision to create a digital representation of your business and weave it into the massive fabric that is the Facebook experience. When you can post status updates, photos, links and videos that tap into your fans deepest emotions (in seconds), then you can master the art of building profitable Facebook pages.
Why Do I Need a Business Presence on Facebook?The numbers don't lie:
- 1.3 Billion people use Facebook. Nearly half are logged in at any given time.
- 680 million use on mobile devices.
- Facebook is available in 70 languages.
- The average user has over 100 friends and spends nearly 20 minutes on Facebook per visit.
- 73% of U.S. users earn over $75,000 per year.
- Facebook has logged over 1 trillion likes since its beginning in 2004.
Should I Build a Business Profile or a Fan Page? Learn How To Advertise On Facebook Within Their GuidelinesYou will need a profile in order to have a page. The real question is: "Should I tack on a Facebook page to my profile?" If you have a business, yes. If it is just you, maybe not..... “It is long been my position that Facebook Fan Pages are the most important sites to a brand anywhere on the internet. Maybe more important than our own homepage.” Gary Vaynerchuk, Social Media and Media Expert (more…)
So what is the Facebook Graph Search For Marketers? How can you use it? Graph search for NON marketers… I have no idea what you would use it for besides.. hooking up with other people in your area.. But for marketers… I Introduce to you the Facebook Graph Search For Marketers Read more…