Social media platforms have become an integral part of people’s lives around the world. Even though numerous social media platforms exist, nothing compares to the popularity of Facebook. With billions of monthly active users, this social media giant is easily the biggest and most influential among its counterparts. It Read more…
A potential customer first develops an interest in your idea. Then, you have to convince him or her to buy your products or services. Get leads to the most lucrative internet writing jobs online to boost your earning potential. Writing is one of the strategies to attract attention or leads Read more…
Communicating with customers is an important part of managing a business online, which is why you should invest in messaging services that help make it easier for you to talk to your customers and vice versa. Luckily, a lot of online platforms already have a messaging system in place in Read more…
Of all the social media platforms, Facebook takes the crown as the site has now reached 2 billion active users every month. This number affords any business a wealth of potential customers. It is now the number one choice of people who want to communicate and keep in touch with Read more…
One daunting challenge every e-commerce brands and businesses must face is how to increase online sales. Starting a business and standing out from thousands of other e-commerce sites might seem like a daunting prospect. However, it’s crucial. Most online users worldwide have now made an online purchase. Younger generations lead Read more…
It was only a matter of time. As folks became celebrities through non-traditional means, brands jumped at the opportunity to have these influencers promote their products and services. This flavor of influencer marketing, seen most frequently via social media, is really just an old twist on celebrity spokespeople. The difference Read more…
I wanted to share with you a cool way I've been generating leads … but not through the traditional sense.It's a weird way on how to convert a lead… and probably get the lead 99% of the time.
Lead = someone requested MORE information*
Always adhere to CAN-SPAM (read more about spam and emails here) and ONLY email those who have requested to be emailed. So this is going to play out like a simple cooking recipe… so simple it's like making peanut butter sandwiches.
The Better you are able to FOLLOW directions the better you will understand how this works and replicate it INSTANTLY 🙂 You ready?
How to Convert A Lead Presentation
You are going to want to bookmark/save this and share this to your friends
Step 1: Understand What A Lead Is
You must understand what a LEAD is and why you want them. If you do not… you should stop here… cause you are going to ruin your masterful recipe. – Yes I know… move on – No I do now know why I want leads -> Watch my 10 Day Video Series On Marketing
Step 2: Process
Generally someone clicks a LINK -> which goes to a capture page. That person then has the option to put in their email to “become a lead”. Here is an example.
Facebook Fanpage Tab… you know the one at top of your fan page
Have you been ignoring it?
Don't… That's pretty prime real estate there.
*If you are a network marketer or biz opp business owner I would suggest NOT putting your affiliate link in that spot… JUST In case Facebook does an audit on your account when you start doing paid traffic they will look at that and see if you are a “Value Based” business or “Business Opportunity” business.
To setup a Capture Page tab in Facebook isn't hard at all.
Do you got 7 seconds?
4 Clicks and 7 Seconds – Capture Page To Facebook Fanpage Tab
Here is what you will need.
1) Capture Page – Best to double dip by having a capture page that has the ability to get the Facebook Like Also or at least having an ability to make capture pages. I create mine using LeadPages (my customers get custom training on how I generated thousands of leads using the software.
Here is an example of a capture page with Facebook LIKE call to action (facebook tab example)
2) Facebook Fan – It can be in any niche, mine is in affiliate marketing.
Here is my facebook fanpage to get an example.
Notice the fanpage tab can be named anything you want
Learn how to Increase Facebook likes organically with my special guest, Holly Homer
as she discusses how she's built her Fan Page to over 600,000 Likes with over 70% engagement.
Show Notes – Increase Facebook Likes Organically:
- Guest – Holly Homer
- Where you can reach Holly
- FanPage – https://www.facebook.com/QuirkyMomma
- Children's Blog – http://kidsactivitiesblog.com/
- Business Blog – http://business2blogger.com/
- Book – 101 Kids Activities That Are the Bestest, Funnest Ever!: The Entertainment Solution for Parents, Relatives & Babysitters!
- Stuck at around 10-13k fans for a year and half then a couple months later crossed 50k fans to prepare for book launch.
- Facebook Fan Page Likes for Quirky Momma as of August 4, 2014 (organically grown)
- Any interaction with post is good. (read more, like, comment, share, click through…)
- Define what is “REACH” – Exposure Number (Facebook Math)
- Increase facebook like reach by monitoring your exposure number per post.
- The A-ha Moment – When another page was taking her content (without credit) but Holly noticed the content was going viral = Here Content has viral upside
- Be a reporter, A Television channel. Even if it's 70% other peoples content. They will come back
- Current posting schedule: 15x per day (changes depending on insights data)
- Monetization – Primarily on blog
- Sharing other FanPages – Check their talking about… not total likes.
- Not using Hashtags
- 3rd party software – doesn't use them
- Facebook loves Facebook – Upload videos, send traffic to Facebook, engage on Facebook