Learn how to Increase Facebook likes organically with my special guest, Holly Homer
as she discusses how she's built her Fan Page to over 600,000 Likes with over 70% engagement.
Show Notes – Increase Facebook Likes Organically:
- Guest – Holly Homer
- Where you can reach Holly
- FanPage – https://www.facebook.com/QuirkyMomma
- Children's Blog – http://kidsactivitiesblog.com/
- Business Blog – http://business2blogger.com/
- Book – 101 Kids Activities That Are the Bestest, Funnest Ever!: The Entertainment Solution for Parents, Relatives & Babysitters!
- Stuck at around 10-13k fans for a year and half then a couple months later crossed 50k fans to prepare for book launch.
- Facebook Fan Page Likes for Quirky Momma as of August 4, 2014 (organically grown)
- Any interaction with post is good. (read more, like, comment, share, click through…)
- Define what is “REACH” – Exposure Number (Facebook Math)
- Increase facebook like reach by monitoring your exposure number per post.
- The A-ha Moment – When another page was taking her content (without credit) but Holly noticed the content was going viral = Here Content has viral upside
- Be a reporter, A Television channel. Even if it's 70% other peoples content. They will come back
- Current posting schedule: 15x per day (changes depending on insights data)
- Monetization – Primarily on blog
- Sharing other FanPages – Check their talking about… not total likes.
- Not using Hashtags
- 3rd party software – doesn't use them
- Facebook loves Facebook – Upload videos, send traffic to Facebook, engage on Facebook