Better way to share links… don't get them broken.
Affiliate links and links you use for referrals more often than you would expect… get messed up.
Listen in how to make them better:
It's a pretty handy tool to be able to change links out on the fly and even when your on the go.
Putting out broken links are a sure fire way to end a promising campaign.
Check out how I use the pretty link in the examples below.
- PrettyLink – Free Version – www.LawrenceTam.net/prettylink
- I send people manually to this page all day long – www.LawrenceTam.net/103111
- My video with my kids “Marketing with Kids” – www.LawrenceTam.net/marketingwithkids
- This will only be useful for a wordpress.org (hosted on your own domain like Hostgator or WPengine)
- First podcast with the CAD U37 with pop filter.
Bill Hunter · July 20, 2014 at 7:31 am
Thank you so much for the tips Lawrence, you are always so dedicated to helping everyone around you!
I will definitely be implementing these awesome tips once I get Pretty Link.
Lawrence Tam · July 20, 2014 at 1:20 pm
prettylink isn’t the only link shortner with tracking but it has the added benefit of using your own branded domain.
Chris · July 19, 2014 at 10:45 pm
I love using pretty link for my wordpress site. Great tip LT!
sheena · July 18, 2014 at 3:32 pm
thanks LT for sharing this!! =D
Lawrence Tam · July 19, 2014 at 5:23 pm
you are welcome!
Alecia Stringer · July 18, 2014 at 11:43 am
Great tips! Always double check your link! I found that the pretty link overrides the page link, so if you happen to name it the same as your page, you can go back and edit the pretty link and it will direct that link back to the page. Learning new tricks daily! 😉