Launching a small business from scratch is not a small feat. And keeping one running is even harder! This is why every small business owner needs to constantly be on the lookout for new ways to improve and secure their share of the market. If you are listing some ideas Read more…
Learn how to Increase Facebook likes organically with my special guest, Holly Homer
as she discusses how she's built her Fan Page to over 600,000 Likes with over 70% engagement.
Show Notes – Increase Facebook Likes Organically:
- Guest – Holly Homer
- Where you can reach Holly
- FanPage – https://www.facebook.com/QuirkyMomma
- Children's Blog – http://kidsactivitiesblog.com/
- Business Blog – http://business2blogger.com/
- Book – 101 Kids Activities That Are the Bestest, Funnest Ever!: The Entertainment Solution for Parents, Relatives & Babysitters!
- Stuck at around 10-13k fans for a year and half then a couple months later crossed 50k fans to prepare for book launch.
- Facebook Fan Page Likes for Quirky Momma as of August 4, 2014 (organically grown)
- Any interaction with post is good. (read more, like, comment, share, click through…)
- Define what is “REACH” – Exposure Number (Facebook Math)
- Increase facebook like reach by monitoring your exposure number per post.
- The A-ha Moment – When another page was taking her content (without credit) but Holly noticed the content was going viral = Here Content has viral upside
- Be a reporter, A Television channel. Even if it's 70% other peoples content. They will come back
- Current posting schedule: 15x per day (changes depending on insights data)
- Monetization – Primarily on blog
- Sharing other FanPages – Check their talking about… not total likes.
- Not using Hashtags
- 3rd party software – doesn't use them
- Facebook loves Facebook – Upload videos, send traffic to Facebook, engage on Facebook
Want To Apply What You Learned to Be Job Free?
Here is my personal process and how I retired from Engineering using Social Media
5 Levels of understanding your customer and where they are in the buying process. Listen in to this Breakthrough Advertising podcast interview with Avram Gonzales on the Project Mayhem Podcast.
MindMap: Breakthrough Advertising Chapter 7 – Intensification
*found on copywritingjournal
The ability to listen to trainings on a daily basis is a super handy tool. It allows you to learn while you multitask on things like folding clothes or washing dishes. I did it at work cause.. let's be real… work was kinda boring.
Here are the Show Notes for
Project Mayhem: Podcast 15 Inner Circle
5 Secrets to Working from Home as a 7 Figure Earner
- work from home, office, commute, shower
- embrace change
- embrace learning
- have a large “why”
- mimic and emulate
Moving from one website hosting to another one can be easy or hard depending on how you view it. If you do it AFTER you have traffic and uptime issues.. it’s hard. If you do it BEFORE and plan for future growth it’s not that big of an issue. Play Read more…