Ask any health expert for advise and he or she would tell you to drink lots of water, regardless of whatever other nutrients you’re taking. Evolv business came out with a product that fortified water with wholesome nutrients to offer customers a super drink. Here’s an appraisal of Evolv water and its MLM opportunity to see if it’s a venture worth investing your time and money in.
Intro – How Evolv Health Evolved
Evolv Health was started by Trey White, a successful entrepreneur in 2009 at Dallas, Texas. The founder believed in the power of word-of-mouth marketing and launched this business as a network marketing enterprise.
How The Product Evolved
It took more than fifteen years to create the Archaea Active™ formula; this forms the base of the drink. The infusion of this formula with natural spring water offers benefits of good hydration, resistance, absorption of essential nutrients, better recuperation, improved blood circulation and easier recovery from fatigue.
You could become an Evolv business rep by just paying 39.95; additionally, register to get your own business website for 19.95 per month. Income can be generated through different avenues; earn retailer’s profit or make money through one of the many bonus schemes. Just keep adding to your MLM downline to strengthen your business with solid mlm recruiting methods.
If you’re looking to make big money or win yourself wonderful perks like Benz cars, this would be a good business to take up. But before we explore ways to reach that dream car, let’s find out about the drawbacks in this business.
Problems Faced By Evolv Business Reps
– A 24 Bottle pack of Evolv Health costs $55; quite pricey, especially since people look at this product as drinking water which is otherwise available for free.
– This product has a definite niche market; some people are specifically interested in such nourishing health drinks. Most reps waste their time trying to convince their warm market to buy the product and join the MLM business.
– The product is new and hasn’t got tangible results to prove its worth as yet. People may hesitate to pay so much for a product that hasn’t been reviewed much.
– Competitors – Evolv drink faces competition from designer water bottle brands, water purifiers and other health drinks; maybe the main competition’s from free, plain drinking water right from the tap. Real Water is a product in the same category as Evolv while water purifiers such as eSpring and nourishing juices such as Zrii and Mandura are other options considered by people instead of Evolv business.
– Just being part of the industry will have some people think that there is an Evolv scam going around. It's common for those not in the industry to think of anything negative about the business to point to it as an evolv scam. It's not a scam and it's a solid business helping selling an opportunity and water products.
In spite of its drawbacks, Evolv health is a very marketable product. People find it easier to have nutrient-enriched water than health drinks. To taste success in this business, you just have to learn how to market your product effectively and build your downline over time. Instead of pleading with your warm market for bookings and MLM leads, explore avenues to market through the internet; there’s much better potential to get in touch with interested customers through this channel.
Develop your own internet lead generation system by using innovative online tools that direct people to your web page. Learn these tricks and you’ll soon find that your target market catalog has just been converted into your list of regular customers.
Engineering Your Success
Lawrence Tam · July 21, 2010 at 12:10 pm
hello fellow longhorn (bsme 2000). health and wellness is a gigantic industry. Just make sure you understand just because evolv is good doesn't ensure success with independent reps.
you gotta remember. it's not just other mlm opportunities you are trying to battle for market space but OTHER evolv reps. if you can't differentiate yourself from other reps you will be stuck only marketing OFFLINE.
Lawrence Tam · July 21, 2010 at 12:09 pm
it's unique for sure. With the battle over juice vs coffee vs gels and now water. it's all good and as long as people actually use the product everyone should benefit
Evolv Water · July 21, 2010 at 12:03 pm
I think Evolv is a great business opportunity. There are so many people out there who are seeking nourishing, great tasting water and are willing to pay top dollar for it.
Mick McCrory · March 26, 2010 at 12:40 am
Hey Lawrence this is a great review of Evolv, I had the pleasure of being invited to an Exclusive conference call with some Evolv Top reps, and you pretty much have a clear overview of the company and how to market it. I will say the personal development within the company training is very good and is a plus for those interested. My personal opinion is the price per case may be a bit high, but the opportunity is still good for anyone interested in a network marketing company.