So you are looking for the exposed raw details on the Empower Network Comp Plan. You have landed on the right article then.
I am uncovering every nook and cranny of this compensation plan. I will also provide easy instant access to PDF files, full income disclosures, excerpts from the official comp plan, and other resources to help you completely understand the Empower Network Comp Plan.
The beautiful part to this compensation plan is that the co founders built it with all levels of marketers in mind. They wanted to make sure that this compensation plan was designed for the “newbie” to earn income flawlessly and for the advanced marketer to double or triple what they are making monthly.
The Empower Network Comp Plan was built with two goals:
(Excerpt from the official empower network affiliate compensation plan)
1. To help you make more money in your existing business, by giving you tools, training, coaching, and systems that work with your personality to help you get results, reduce costs, and live a more empowered life.
2. To help provide you with a way to create leveraged affiliate income from marketing our systems, tools, and trainings to help people in the Direct Sales, Network Marketing, and online marketing niche succeed more in their business. To do this, we have created a system that distribute earnings on a potential of 100% commissions on the total purchase price of the product being sold, for all of our core product line.
With that in mind lets get right into the fine details of the Empower Network Comp Plan:
First of all becoming an Empower Network affiliate is optional.
• You cannot make money from recruiting affiliates only. Commissions are ONLY generated from the sale of our marketing systems, education, and training tools that serve our niche.
• If someone registers through your affiliate link as an affiliate, but does not purchase a product, there will be NO commission generated.
• Commissions are only generated by selling products, and customers can choose optionally weather or not they want to activate the empower network affiliate account.
• Each product has its own 100% affiliate compensation plan
• The empower network comp plan pays out 100% commissions on all five products.
Explaining Empower Network Comp Plan To 7 Figure Direct Sales Earner
In order to qualify to receive 100% commissions there are 3 steps that must be completed.
1. Execute an affiliate agreement by registering on the affiliate agreement page from your referring affiliate. 2. Generate the required product sales to activate the commission structure on each product.
3. Empower Network operates on a principle called ʻdirect payʼ where your customers who fall on qualifying 100% commissions actually make payments to you directly. In order to participate in the Empower Network affiliate compensation plan, you have to activate one or more methods of receiving payment in the profile area in your Members back office.
Empower Network Comp Plan Explained
(Excerpt from the official Empower Network Comp Plan)
Currently, all of our products operate on a ʻdynamic power lineʼ system, where the 2nd, 4th, 6th and every 5th sale of every affiliate pass to the qualifying sponsor, and you keep 100% of the purchase and ongoing price on all other personal sales on products you qualify for.
Customers (non affiliates) also have the ability to refer other customers. Although they donʼt receive commissions, they have the ability to get a free product, or a free subscription, by maintaining 2 active customer referrals of that product.
All customer referrals are counted as personal sales to the next qualified sponsor, and referrals will fall on the regular power line structure for that sponsor.
Here is an example based on the sales of the basic membership:
In this hypothetical example, it is assumed that you are fully activated as an affiliate for the “blogging system” $25 monthly membership by following the three steps outlined earlier.
If you referred Lisa, and she decided to purchase the blogging system, and fell on your first position, you would receive a direct, monthly recurring payment of $25.
You would then pass up the product purchase from sales 2, 4, 6, and every 5th to your power line sponsor for the blogging system.
If you then sold a blogging system to Frank – Frank would stay connected to you for future products, and the sale of the blog would pass to your sponsor. You would then collect a 100% commission on sale 3, 5, and 7-10, etc.
Next, Lisa activates her affiliate account by agreeing to the affiliate terms and activating a payment method. (Remember, since she is already a customer herself, she does not need to have a qualifying sale).
When Lisa starts marketing successfully and generating product sales, you would receive a direct payment for monthly subscriptions in the above example for her 2nd, 4th, 6th, and 11th sale.
If Lisa continued marketing the system, you would also receive a 100% direct commission payment for her sales 16, 21, 26, 31, etc to infinity for her personal referrals.
Lisa would keep 100% of sales 1,3,5, 7-10, 12-16, etc – just like you do on your own personal sales.
Here’s an illustration of how that would work with both affiliates and customers in your organization:
What are the actual 5 Empower Network Products we get paid on:
Product One: Empower Network Viral Blogging System: $25 per month
(If you come in and stay at this level you are able to earn $25 100% commissions monthly. You would need 200 sales per month in the Empower Network Comp Plan to hit $5,000/mo income) • Complete blogging and Internet marketing traffic generation system
• Optimized for marketing conversions
• High converting lead capture pages
• full web hosting and free system upgrades
• Full access to your customer date base
• Fast start training series
• Weekly training calls to empowering you to getting results
Product Two: Inner Circle Membership: $100 per month
(If you come in and stay at this level you are able to earn $125 100% commissions monthly. You would need 40 sales per month in the Empower Network Comp Plan to hit $5,000/mo income)
• Core training series
• Audios and training from top marketing experts within the online marketing and direct sales industry
• Available to easily download
• Updated 2-4 times weekly
Product Three: Costa Rica Mastermind Intensive Video Series: $500 one time payment
(If you come in and stay at this level you are able to earn $625 100% commissions monthly. You would need 8 sales per month in the Empower Network Comp Plan to hit $5,000/mo income)
• Private 12 hour professional quality video recordings (participates paid $2,997 to attend)
• 42 page online instructional manual
• Video tutorials for the foundation of Internet marketing and “hypnotic” sales psychology
• Featured trainers are: David Wood, David Sharpe, Lawrence Tam, Chris Rocheleau, and the MLM Brothers
• Two hour a day business plan to making $5,000 monthly using “Viral Sustainability” by having others do the work for you
• Top secret ninja SEO tactics that get fast first page rankings and stuff your funnel with unlimited leads
• Outsourcing secrets exposed
Product Four: $15K Formula: $1,000 one time payment-You make 100% commissions
(If you come in and stay at this level you are able to earn $1,622 100% commissions monthly. You would need 3 sales per month in the Empower Network Comp Plan to hit $5,000/mo income)
• 8 Elite Internet marketing explaining how to have 15k months
• The entire blueprint this marketers follow daily
• Five step formula to creating high quality video content that sell like crazy without being that obnoxious sales person
• SEO secrets that will kick any fuzzy cute animals ass no matter what Google names it next. Pandas, Penguins, sugar gliders are no match for these techniques you will be mastering
• How to correctly and successfully use Solo Ads ($217,000.00 solo ad case study ALL laid out for you to duplicate)
• How to triple your conversion rates
• SEO link building ninja strategies
• I could go on for multiple more bullet points…bottom line you want to hit a $15k a month income your getting the business blueprint to do so in the $15 Formula
Product Five: Master's Retreat: $3,000
(If you come in and stay at this level you are able to earn $5,122 100% commissions monthly. You would need 1 sale per month in the Empower Network Comp Plan. Where would you rather be? Earning $25 per sale or being “ALL IN” and building your business smarter not harder.)
• The exact blueprint to making $10,000.00 a month
• Breaking the 10k barrier and scaling up the profits by working less
• How to become a master writer to have ONE blog post yield you $4,000 plus per post
• How to generate massive traffic to your content monthly on auto pilot
• Justin exposes all on how he went from $7,000 a month to $42,000 a month in under 30 days
• How to create a powerful product launch that will keep sales flooding in
• List building
• Highly effective email tactics that leave your prospects waiting for that next email to arrive
• This is only a taste of whats given to you in this Master's Retreat…
Another Image Of Depth To Stare At
If your not getting extremely excited about the potential with this “crazy blogging thing” let me enlighten you further.
(For all my analytical number learners)
– Commissions 100%
– Entry Sale $25
– Average Earnings Over 1 year: $918.28
This means for every $25.00 sale I generally make $918.28 from that person over the course of the year. The commission percentage of sale $25, pocket $918.28 = $3,673% commission structure.
Yes you did read that correct a $3,673% commission.
Click the banner below to get started for your OWN 100% commission with the Empower Network Comp Plan
WARNING: These are my PERSONAL results with the Empower Network Comp Plan. I am no wussy and I am certainly not average.
This article should have provided more then enough information for you to make an educated $25 dollar business decision.
PeterThankgod · February 28, 2014 at 4:52 am
I see it as a workout reality….I see the possibility…
spooon · December 4, 2013 at 2:19 pm
@dramtor we don’t pass people…
but… say your 2nd $500 customer… comes to me..
that person is now my power line.. all sales at the $500 level is not tied to you.. it’s tied to me ONLY at that level for that ONE Person.
So yes… it’s down to infinity….
spooon · December 4, 2013 at 2:18 pm
@dramtor there are real no levels… kinda..
say someone is 4 levels deep… as in i brought a1, and they brought in b1, and they brought in c1, and they brought in d1
4th level. 80% of the time it goes to the MAIN referal
ONLy the 2/4/6 and every 5th PER PRODUCT gets passes up…. so generally most of it goes to the referring affiliate
Level 4, 3rd sale goes to that person (level 4) – $25 level
level 4, 4th sale got to level 4th’s sponsor (level 3 person) (not me) – $25 level
spooon · December 4, 2013 at 2:15 pm
@Tyronne Ratcliff i’ve still made a lot of money on the base package… just depends on what you want to do and focus on.
dramtor · December 4, 2013 at 3:39 am
Also your colleague had a mistake in his example of the 500 USD, even though you purchase the 500 USD product every second person all the way down will go to the sponsor not to you because the second affiliate of each affiliate is not yours. The only second affiliate that its yours is the second affiliate of your first level affiliate, and all the way down but of that first affiliate.
dramtor · December 4, 2013 at 3:03 am
An in your last explanation of the every second person all the way down, where does the $ 25 USD of the third affiliate and fourth affiliate goes? i.e. Level 4 affiliate – person 3 and 4
azadt · November 14, 2013 at 12:28 pm
j · July 30, 2013 at 1:21 pm
Seek Jesus and HE will solve all of your problems, nothing else will. God Bless.
Tyronne Ratcliff · April 30, 2013 at 7:24 pm
You guys at empower have a very lucrative compensation plan but to really take advantage of it you need to “go all in”. What you said at the end of video 1 makes joining empower really enticing. Thanks for the nice breakdown of the comp plan.
Ken · April 19, 2013 at 6:06 pm
I hope to follow in your footsteps and will be grateful when I achieve
even a percentage of the success you have created for yourself.
Kudos to Toby as well. I admire and respect both of you for your
That said, after watching the video, I noticed a part of it that may
cause confusion. When Toby explained the numbers using the $500
product as the ‘for example’, he showed the pass ups as going back
up to you,’BUT’…he was drawing them using the 2nd person in the
illustration, in which case, seems should have been shown as being
passed up to your sponsor.
I wanted to mention this to you because, although ‘verbally’, the
video explained in a way that most people should easily understand,
but ‘visually’, it was first shown that all sales from your second person
go to your sponsor and then later, pointing to the very same leg, it was
shown as though those sales go to you.
It threw me off for a second as I was trying to follow and I was wondering
why the pass ups he was mentioning were now going to me instead of my
Sometimes, it doesn’t take much to throw me off 🙂
Do you see what I mean how that may cause confusion?
All my best wishes,
Lawrence Tam · April 24, 2013 at 10:42 am
just draw it out.. it will make more sense.. the 2nd/4/6 every 5th PER PRODUCT goes to the person they are tied to (paying)
you could be tied to the same person for all products or not… depends on when you bought
Chandeira · April 17, 2013 at 8:19 pm
This is awesome. I love how You outlined everything that one must know about this business. You left nothing hidden, which means noone will be surprise once they’re on the inside.
BOOM! The sky is the limit baby!!!!
Lawrence Tam · April 19, 2013 at 3:45 am
taking the approach to show enough for those who crave it but enough videos to attack the … what is really the idea… is it really more than 100%… sure is.
Dean Cantave · April 15, 2013 at 11:32 pm
This is ABSOLUTELY ridiculous! This was an awesome post and the extent to which you went into detail is very impressive. Great post and videos Lawrence! It obviously PAYS to own ALL of the products but again everyone is at different levels financially. I just dropped dime for all 5 so I’m looking forward to rocking this out. See you here in Chicago this week! My hometown.
Tanisha · April 15, 2013 at 11:07 pm
Many people need to see this
Paul Smithberger · March 14, 2013 at 3:28 pm
Hi Lawrence and Toby,
Thanks for the updated video on the comp plan.
Marion Mehrer · February 19, 2013 at 4:04 pm
What a great post! Would love to “borrow” it and put it on my blog.