Over the past few years, most people I know have started using the internet extensively to explore and buy products. Virtual markets provide complete information on products and also enable us to compare with other brands and read user reviews before we decide on a product. Dubli Network is an online shopping site that conducts Dubli reverse auctions to provide branded products at affordable rates.
Let’s take a look at the working concept of this company and test out the profitability of the MLM opportunity it offers.
About Dubli Network
This network marketing company was started in 2003 by Michael Hansen. The financial headquarters of this company is located in Delaware while it has its operational HQ in Berlin. This is a network marketing company that offers distributors the opportunity to make money from the comforts of their home without having to deal with the hassles of stocking lotions or health drinks.
How Does Dubli Network Work?
This online seller hosts three kinds of Dubli auctions – Xpress Bidding, zero bidding and unique bidding. While you can understand how each kind of Dubli auction works from their website, you need to be aware of the fact that this company has an auction system called reverse auction that’s different from the ones organized by other online auction companies. This facilitates customers to buy products at a hefty discount.
Most people have a doubt here – How does the company make money and how are distributors paid when the site allegedly offers products at such low costs?
The Answer: Credits.
Customers have to buy credits in order to bid for products. You can buy 10 credits at $8 or 500 credits at $400. When you buy and place a credit of 80 cents, the price of the product gets reduced by 25 cents and you’ll be able to see the going price and take a decision about bidding further.
Dubli Business Review of Details
Reps are called Business Associates and they get paid for bringing in customers and other Business Associates. You need to buy a business kit costing $175 to join this business. The rate of commissions differs on the value of credits accumulated over the year and ranges between 5% and 25%.
Why Should You Take Up The Dubli Business?
– This is a network marketing company that does away with the hassles of storing inventory and product demos. You’ll be selling a service that’s self-explanatory and not a product.
– Since this business is still young in the US, this is a good time to join and start a successful business.
– Online Dubli shopping is a concept that’s fast catching on. This business has an interesting selling program that’s sure to draw people’s attention.
– With most network marketing companies there are always talks if there is a Dubli scam but only personal insight into the company and it's workings can the truth be found.
There are several established online shopping sites that are well known throughout the world and well established.
EBay – This is one of the most popular online auction sites known throughout the world. There are regular auctions in EBay that are popular for their value. This is an advantage over Dublinetwork that holds an average of just 3 auction sales a day. Ebay also has an affiliate program with a generous payout structure.
Amazon .com – This is America’s largest retailer. This website also has auctions and affiliate programs that are going strong. There are frequent promos to attract affiliates to these programs.
There are several other competitors like eBid, OnlineAuction and Bidz.com. PriceGrabber.com is another shopping site that enables comparison of product prices and offers customer reviews. These sites are popular in the US and it might be difficult to shift people’s interests to a new site.
Dubli Business Strategies
The idea of a reverse auction where the lowest bidder wins the product is a strong selling point. Use this to your advantage to get people interested. Since a bid costs just 80 cents, you’ll need to sell a lot of credits to get a good income. This will be possible only if you extend your reach beyond your warm circle. Since this is an internet based concept, learning internet lead generation is crucial to be able to get better at network marketing recruiting.
Several online tools can help you set an online MLM lead system that will get you in touch with interested customers and help boost your business.
Engineering Your Success,
You might like these additional Reviews:
- Dubli Network MLM Review – Auctions For Home Business – Over the past few years, most people I know have started using the internet extensively to explore and buy products. When we buy online, we are able to evaluate products with competitors and buy based on reviews. Dubli Network is an …
- Dubli Network | Generate Your Own Laser Targeted Dubli Leads … – Dubli Network Reps! Stop Wasting Money And Time Cold Calling. Generate Your Own Laser Targeted Dubli Leads, Learn How.
- Dubli Network Business Review – Auctions Coming Up For Home Business – Over the past few years, most people I know have started using the internet extensively to explore and buy products. Virtual markets provide complete information on products and also enable us to compare with other brands and read user …
- Dubli Network Review – Dubli Network Review – Auctions For Home Business: The internet has become a very popular tool for shoppers to kno… http://bit.ly/bCjlJg.
- Dubli Network Review – Auctions Taking Over Home Business – About Dubli Network This network marketing company was started in 2003 by Michael Hansen. The financial headquarters of this company is located in Delaware while it has its operational HQ in Berlin. Here's an MLM opportunity that …
swkuudelqro · September 14, 2010 at 1:48 am
QngNfX epgqtbbfvpmd, [url=http://uyjaptonebjr.com/]uyjaptonebjr[/url], [link=http://tehyendbzrwq.com/]tehyendbzrwq[/link], http://qghivpssusms.com/
Lawrence Tam · June 15, 2010 at 12:57 pm
i believe it's a built in feature of discus
Lawrence Tam · June 15, 2010 at 12:56 pm
Peter Montgomery · June 15, 2010 at 12:53 pm
I've noticed a few very cool things about your blog.
I just signed up to Backbite…How do you get those tweets to show up in your comments?
Maverick Moneymakers Review · June 12, 2010 at 5:10 am
i look more time and i think it is good site!
Lawrence Tam · June 10, 2010 at 6:57 am
Yep. it's all about mentorship. You can achieve alot in business if one just follows in the footsteps of those more successful.
Peter Montgomery · June 10, 2010 at 4:19 am
Well said Tommy,
As long as you have a good mentor who is willing to teach you how to market properly and show you exactly what they're doing to get leads, and how to convert them into customers and distributers etc… it really doesn't matter what company you join. (As long as you gel with them and you know they're trustworthy of course). People are looking for someone to help them reach their goals. Be that person and your business will fly!
Great site you got here Lawrence, Thanks for the trackback mate.
Keep in touch.
Lawrence Tam · June 1, 2010 at 12:55 pm
You got it Tommy. it's always best to do some research on a company your going to join to make sure if it's going to be a long term gig or not. No company is perfect but if the holes are big enough it's better to just pass.
Tommy DiPietro · May 30, 2010 at 10:13 pm
Interesting points you made about Dubli. I had a few people approach me about
this company a while back.
I usually see past the negativity I read on forums but the upper level management
team have a very shady past. I was never interested but still did my research to
learn a bit more on the company and found holes all over the place.
I do agree that an advantage they have besides being in network marketing is
the online shopping concept is exploding and if someone finds the right mentor,
it could be a great opportunity.
Thanks for sharing