You gotta love the home business industry.
It's so awesome in so many ways and it has paved the ways for me to just live an awesome lifestyle.
Jumping into a home business and NOT knowing about the REAL Compensation Strategy will make it seem like your bank has a black hole just sucking down your hard earned commissions… ARRRR
Compensation Strategy Video #1 – 1/2 Tier “Your The Team Effort”
1 Tier Compensation Example
This is where I stared and made a LOT of money… but it's not all happy and great
You better be He-Man as your not going to get much love. All traffic needs to be self generated and 2nd tier does help but mostly won't do much until you hit some crazy numbers well over 500 before you really know if you can duplicate… the mistake I made…
This is a great starting point but the traffic is never going to go viral. Your going to have to do all the heavy lifting and it's going to be costly if you don't get your traffic to income down.
Compensation Strategy Video #2 – Binary “Lost Inside”
Binary Compensation Plan
Ah yes…. the Binary System so many companies have jumped on to.. It has made me money. It has made a lot of people okay money…
But take a look to how many are making money worth staying?
This was one of the hardest things to do… The company didn't close but the writing was on the wall
- If you sponsor your close friend on a “power leg” then you basically make $0 on their monthly autoship and volume productions. If you put them in your paid leg then your going to have shafted them by not giving them the bigger leg. Plus THEY get no real love now because they too have to build their “inner” leg and if your PERSONAL volume doesn't flow well you just made your friend have to build 2 legs… shaking head
- What kind of compensation is there really? Most of the binaries I've seen and the 2 I've been in do NOT have a car bonus or huge cash bonus until your on top of the comp plan with a huge downline….I've hit a lot of higher levels and let's just say putting in 50+ people personally in a short period of time and I got a piece of paper that said… “thanks”
- Look at the corporate emails to see how many people are actually “RANK Advancing”. It's easy to see. If you have a company that is NOT growing how do you expect to change that trend? Sure early to market is one thing but you better have a better strategy than to rely soly on the compensation strategy to make you win some nice cash kick backs. One of the companies I was in out of the ENTIRE company there were like 25 people in TOTAL that were rank advancing…. Shaking head…
Compensation Strategy Video #3 – Unilevel “Go Wide”
Unilevel Compensation Plan
This is where I started and made a lot of offline money here.
I love this compensation plan except the fact people who sponsor more than #3 people will just go WIDE… yOverflow is a very rare occurrence and even more more so once they rank advance.
If it wasn't for going wide and that you can't really help people because your trying to go wide to make sure to not “leave people” attached to duds who do nothing… it's critical you do NOT pair up players to scrubs. It will kill your team atmosphere.
So what leverage?
- I'm the #1 money earner in Empower Network (over $90k in 9 weeks)
- L4 leader in My Lead System Pro
- Magnetic Sponsoring Super Affiliate
- Have had plenty of $1,000 days while riding a rollercoaster and $10,000 days when on vacation
- Best month with an affiliate is $141,000.
I'm going to show you something that takes a combination of these and exponentially increases your life time customer value.
See you on the other side and leverage a real compensation strategy that works for you vs against you 😉
Lewis Iyaogeh · April 15, 2014 at 5:45 am
The thing is, most people jump into program without looking some f these key data and they end up signing into Bad contract!
This get their fingers burnt at the end
Lawrence Tam · April 15, 2014 at 9:47 am
it happens to everyone but it’s easier to learn from others vs learning on your own (sometimes your own mistakes… will cost you)…
tanisha · June 13, 2013 at 9:32 am
thanks for this
Noeline Matthews · April 16, 2013 at 10:04 pm
Thanks Lawrence. Your training is A+. It’s very rare to see such detailed breakdowns with explanations that make sense and are easy to follow.
Lawrence Tam · April 19, 2013 at 3:45 am
increasing the time on these blogs to be more complete as they come along
Noeline Matthews · April 16, 2013 at 10:01 pm
I can see why you are a great leader. Thanks for the breakdown of the comp plan. You have explained it very clearly, thanks for brilliant training. I will be joining you soon.
mojaffar · September 29, 2012 at 11:07 am
Tanisha Ajokatcher · April 20, 2012 at 9:55 pm
dang LT you broke down dame near all the comp plans. boy your good at this
Lawrence Tam · April 28, 2012 at 9:25 pm
i learned a lot going through different companies.. you have to dive in sometimes to get a feeling to what they are and how they run… many people make money in them but i know what I like now… 😉
[email protected] · April 11, 2012 at 3:19 am
You have some really useful information. I also like to mention you are doing extremely well making a lot of money, and your a great leader. All of your video are straight to the point . Love it! Thanks for sharing.
Lawrence Tam · April 11, 2012 at 8:41 am
thanks! can’t wait to meet a lot of you in atlanta 😉
Catherine Allen · February 8, 2012 at 12:31 pm
Thanks Lawrence. I guess that answers my question I sent you. Toby and Layla are lucky to have you on their team. I’d sign up with you, if I weren’t already on their business. I would love to know your outsourcing tips and tricks. 🙂 Thanks for all the teaching and help you provide.
Lawrence Tam · February 9, 2012 at 7:30 pm
i will be teaching a lot of things so hang on tight 😉
Dinesh Naik · February 1, 2012 at 11:50 am
Hi Lawrance Tam,
Is Numis Network and Visalus Sciences available in India?
What do u say, Visalus sciences is the best MLM plan out there in industry and any other plan?
Lawrence Tam · February 3, 2012 at 2:26 pm
i’m liking visalus in terms of what you can make PER rep and customer. but not available in india just yet.
Muhammad Mahdi · January 18, 2012 at 10:06 am
WOW! WOW! WOW! … No body … and I mean Nobody EVER done a side-by-side comparison of comp plans with this much CLARITY!
Like Darren Hasler commented above … ” I finally understand how this networking thing works.
Because of the content and insights that you are providing Lawrence … and the countless hours that you will SAVE many people through your posts and videos ….
I truly believed that you will be continually blessed.
Stay Strong, LT … Stay Humble!
Lawrence Tam · January 19, 2012 at 8:59 am
the goal is to help people get on track faster 😉
Max Brand · January 18, 2012 at 9:41 am
Lawrence, this is the clearest explanation of the various comp plans that I have seen. This is one reason why you are a leader. This is the best reason why to join with you on Visalus. Thanks my friend.
Lawrence Tam · January 19, 2012 at 8:59 am
people get stuck on stuff.. it’s time people just get to working on knowing they will get paid
Darren Hanser · January 17, 2012 at 11:12 pm
first of all, you’re a wizard. second of all, i’m so glad I hooked up with you and saw the mad vision for the team. the leverage aspect is just nuts. I finally understand how this thing works. thanks…. much respect.
Lawrence Tam · January 19, 2012 at 9:00 am
to actually see real leverage….. awesomeness