You gotta love the home business industry.
It's so awesome in so many ways and it has paved the ways for me to just live an awesome lifestyle.
Jumping into a home business and NOT knowing about the REAL Compensation Strategy will make it seem like your bank has a black hole just sucking down your hard earned commissions… ARRRR
Compensation Strategy Video #1 – 1/2 Tier “Your The Team Effort”
1 Tier Compensation Example
This is where I stared and made a LOT of money… but it's not all happy and great
You better be He-Man as your not going to get much love. All traffic needs to be self generated and 2nd tier does help but mostly won't do much until you hit some crazy numbers well over 500 before you really know if you can duplicate… the mistake I made…
This is a great starting point but the traffic is never going to go viral. Your going to have to do all the heavy lifting and it's going to be costly if you don't get your traffic to income down.
Compensation Strategy Video #2 – Binary “Lost Inside”
Binary Compensation Plan
Ah yes…. the Binary System so many companies have jumped on to.. It has made me money. It has made a lot of people okay money…
But take a look to how many are making money worth staying?
This was one of the hardest things to do… The company didn't close but the writing was on the wall
- If you sponsor your close friend on a “power leg” then you basically make $0 on their monthly autoship and volume productions. If you put them in your paid leg then your going to have shafted them by not giving them the bigger leg. Plus THEY get no real love now because they too have to build their “inner” leg and if your PERSONAL volume doesn't flow well you just made your friend have to build 2 legs… shaking head
- What kind of compensation is there really? Most of the binaries I've seen and the 2 I've been in do NOT have a car bonus or huge cash bonus until your on top of the comp plan with a huge downline….I've hit a lot of higher levels and let's just say putting in 50+ people personally in a short period of time and I got a piece of paper that said… “thanks”
- Look at the corporate emails to see how many people are actually “RANK Advancing”. It's easy to see. If you have a company that is NOT growing how do you expect to change that trend? Sure early to market is one thing but you better have a better strategy than to rely soly on the compensation strategy to make you win some nice cash kick backs. One of the companies I was in out of the ENTIRE company there were like 25 people in TOTAL that were rank advancing…. Shaking head…
Compensation Strategy Video #3 – Unilevel “Go Wide”
Unilevel Compensation Plan
This is where I started and made a lot of offline money here.
I love this compensation plan except the fact people who sponsor more than #3 people will just go WIDE… yOverflow is a very rare occurrence and even more more so once they rank advance.
If it wasn't for going wide and that you can't really help people because your trying to go wide to make sure to not “leave people” attached to duds who do nothing… it's critical you do NOT pair up players to scrubs. It will kill your team atmosphere.
So what leverage?
- I'm the #1 money earner in Empower Network (over $90k in 9 weeks)
- L4 leader in My Lead System Pro
- Magnetic Sponsoring Super Affiliate
- Have had plenty of $1,000 days while riding a rollercoaster and $10,000 days when on vacation
- Best month with an affiliate is $141,000.
I'm going to show you something that takes a combination of these and exponentially increases your life time customer value.
See you on the other side and leverage a real compensation strategy that works for you vs against you 😉