Let's Dive Into "How To Advertise On Facebook" Facebook represents our primal need to be social: connecting, comforting, sharing, and entertaining. It is part exhibitionist and part voyeuristic. It is our collective consciousness, shared in a digital forum with written ideas, videos, photos. What we share becomes an extension of ourselves. Facebook is here to stay. Your business or niche is your pride and joy. Putting it on Facebook is a decision to create a digital representation of your business and weave it into the massive fabric that is the Facebook experience. When you can post status updates, photos, links and videos that tap into your fans deepest emotions (in seconds), then you can master the art of building profitable Facebook pages.
Why Do I Need a Business Presence on Facebook?The numbers don't lie:
- 1.3 Billion people use Facebook. Nearly half are logged in at any given time.
- 680 million use on mobile devices.
- Facebook is available in 70 languages.
- The average user has over 100 friends and spends nearly 20 minutes on Facebook per visit.
- 73% of U.S. users earn over $75,000 per year.
- Facebook has logged over 1 trillion likes since its beginning in 2004.