Get Access To My 1 On 1 Interview
With The Creators Of The Most Popular Website Landing Pages
Are you getting website traffic?
What happens if they go to your website but instead of going to one site they hit the Dreaded 404 page?
Here are some of the scenarios:
- You email your link to your friends
- You email your link through an auto responder to your newsletter subscribers
- You post on your social media like Facebook
- You send to a traffic broker like solo ad drops
- You tell your friend over the phone
- You have your assistant tell your prospects your website on the phone
- Your prospect/customer types in the website permalink wrong (NOT the main domain. if that is wrong your truly stuck)
- Your prospect hears you saying the website wrong. EX saying 0 vs ZERO or 1 vs one
so what this means is this.
The Permalink is your EXACT address on the internet…. If someone got your Domain right but the exact permalink WRONG you just sent your client/prospect/future client into a dead end.
This happens a lot. MORE than you would think.
Let's say your website had 100 pages and posts (pieces of content).
What are the possibilities that people are “trying” to go to your exact website but instead end up in a 404 page?
Example of a 404 page
Don't Throw Your Traffic Into The Trash!
if you aren't doing this…. your basically telling your kids -> go burn your Christmas gifts cause I don't care about my business
If you don't do this…. you essentially saying -> honey, go return that Louis Vuitton purse cause I dislike converting my traffic.
If you are NOT making sure your traffic, clicks, leads, prospects can get to you… you are losing money. PERIOD. end of story.
See how I recapture traffic and turn that into potential leads on the fly.
If you want to see how you can too…. here is the tool I use to do this and took less than 5min to get it all up.
Another type of 404 Error Page
Want To Duplicate This Today… Maybe In 5min?
- get your domain you want this applied to (i'm doing this on a wordpress blog)
- get your auto responder ready for the opt in ( i send mine to a older house list)
- get this software ( Click Here ) and head to the 404 Page
- install a free plugin with this software
- create page – default page and connecting to your auto responder can take maybe 1min 😉 yes. it's that fast.
- tell the plugin which capture page is the new 404 page
- test – and feel good you are NOW no longer throwing away your traffic.
the idea is that you use TOOLS to help you fix some of the technology gaps…. one being 404 page and human nature. You're are going to get people who just go to the broken sites of your website… it's just how it is.
Want to see the tool that does this?
Check out my Interview With Them Here: