The below is my notes on my own Googletraining. It's an art that you can learn over time.
The training got cut short due to my faulty recording software but I'll add another video if time permits.
Products I Suggested for SEO (affiliate link)
- Get On Page SEO Correct the First Time On WordPress Blogs
- #1 Method for Social Syndication – (Call them auto backlinks and will gain power as Google adjusts)
- OnlyWire – no longer recommended
- Market Samurai Research- Great top 10 competition analysis but slower in keyword digging
- SECockpit Keyword Research- Best way to keyword dig and it's web based
- HostGator Hosting- I have moved to this (write up) WPengine
- NameCheap Domain- doesn't have the crazy upsells and comes with free 1yr privacy
Trainings to get on:
(if MLSP member look in back office Training)
2011-06-22: David Wood How To Build A Long Lasting Blog Empire
2011-06-15: Ray Higdon How To Generate Tonnes Of Traffic With Blogs
2011-05-11: Tribe Pro Revisited with JP Jordon and Ray
2011-03-23: Lawrence Tam OUTSOURCING
2010-11-03: SEO Training for Bloggers with the MLM Brothers
2010-05-19: WordPress Blog Optimization With Jeff Hoffman
2010-05-05: Market Samurai With Jeff Hoffman
Welcome to Lawrence's Training
Generate a Lead – How to make money (vehicle)
Lead is then a money making type lead – send auto responders to.
If you dedicate yourself to blogging, niche marketing, SEO, article marketing
SEO (the heart of Google Keyword Research Training)
1) Keyword Research 50%
2) On Page SEO 25% on page wp optimization
3) Off Page SEO 25%
1) root keyword – branches to others
2) take a keyword you “guess” has little competition with some traffic ( seo competition top 10 places) – ton time wasted
3) – looks at all the branching options PLUS compares it's 10 ten in terms of domain rank + backlinks
3 way to get keywords –
1) free method of google keyword tool (no competition analysis)
2) one time paid – (must have)
3) monthly charge (looking for partner minimum of 6months) $50 if we split –
-Rank Tracker (PR, backlinks, history, top 10 competition)
-WHO is in the top 10, are they big, how many backlinks, and on page optimization
-maximum effectiveness you need to post daily.
– have good
– do track
-Google is high on it's heels to include social edification
twitter, Facebook likes… google +1/
Supply and Demand
CRAZY demand for something….. let's be a provider of those products or services
It's not all about Traffic. it's about BUYING traffic.
back in the day – ALL on page. (1-3% keyword density)
Recent years – Off page backlinks have been king (profile)
As of the Panda update – social bookmarks are getting strong
My feeling is that the BEST way for a robot to decide what is “relevant” content is to see what other humans have to say.
in the future Google does an Algorithm change to include the human element (social bookmarking – tribepro)