Heads up… if you got aweber connected to your capture pages…
I would test your stuff… and if broke.. PAUSE your traffic if you can.
Traffic like Facebook Paid Ads, Linkedin Ads, Solo Traffic…. Pause it all.
The organic and social free traffic you can't do much about… but at least your not PAYING for it right now.
AWeber.com sent this on twitter
spooon · March 7, 2014 at 5:07 pm
1) paypal has a CRAZY high hold back period if you do volume
2) it passes to the next qualified and paid affiliate (not customer)
3) because we have more customers than affiliates and you have to acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions before being a paid affiliate (which includes taking up your own merchant with ewallet).
4) why is everyone christian, why is everyone democrat, why is everyone college educated… who is everyone?
5) wordpress.com is free and hosted on their server and you MUST abide by their rules… good luck on doing a super affiliate on that platform. wordpress.org is free and MUST be customized if you plan to stand a chance it making money and ranking. Most bloggers have a HUGE issue in monetization.. .they might get traffic but make nothing.
6) i believe cash gifting IS illegal.. where is the product? money isn’t a product you become a customer of
7) 100% isn’t. you just get paid the amount as the merchant provider MINUS merchant fees. If you sold an ebook with say Firstdata/Autorized.net you have merchant fees. unless you just send cash. there are literally 200+ audios in JUST the inner circle alone and the 15k formula is THE how to method of generating traffic taught by people who make at least 15k/month… you can easily just go on youtube and watch people who make no money so you can make no money. It’s a free country. you can learn from who you want.
8) I don’t know… http://33andretired.com/lawen/?blogwpkeywordempowernetwork is NOT network marketing… there is no genealogy and i don’t see people past my personal customers or those who pass sales to me….. I probably have teams in a couple thousand. pretty small compared to how much i’ve made (in traditional MLM scales).
9) there are over 100k customers… not sure of the exact number as I’m an affiliate and not the owner. probably around 25k affiliates. 4:1 ratio.
10) how can i market when most major sites block it? how did i make 1.4 million in empower… u just make it happen. Most major sites do NOT like affiliates making money on THEIR platform. I blog, do paid ads, Facebook….
RenaudGagne · February 26, 2014 at 1:05 am
Good use of news related blogpost 🙂