If you want to make money from the convenience of your home, an MLM Opportunity should be an ideal choice of work; but make sure you select the right business to market. NarcThatCar is a new comer to the MLM field and promises an easy way to make money from the convenience of your home. It’s hard to believe the company’s claims that you can get a lot richer by just keying in a few license plate details. Let’s analyse the MLM business and see if it’s really worth investing your time in.
An Intro To NarcThatCar
William Forrester, the founder, wanted to create a database of license details that could be used by Federal and repossession agencies. Started in 2009, the headquarters of Narc Technologies is at Dallas. The founder hit on the idea of achieving his database through a network of representatives who formed an expanding chain. Institutions that want information on vehicles just have to buy these details from the MLM company.
If you go by what the reps say, you can earn a decent income by just jotting down a few car numbers and getting people to join the business. Is it really that simple? Just enrol, note down a few license plate details and enter them in the system? Why, this sounds easier than even driving a car! We’ll get into the details and find out.
A Detailed View
– Your Investment
Apart from an initial investment of $100, you’ll have to pay $24.95 each month to maintain your business website.
Distributors get $0.25 to $2 per car mapped and $25 on recruiting new reps.If you get clients who buy the narced car details you get commission for that too.
Reading Between The Lines
– The task of noting down license details and entering them in the system may seem easy enough; but since the compensation’s low, you’d need to have high volumes to bring in enough money.You could earn much more by recruiting people and lengthening your MLM downline.
– Products require stocking and handling efforts; this is absent in this business. However, this also makes the MLM enterprise look like a pyramid structure with all the emphasis on bringing in people. Think about this for a moment. If new reps who enter and recruit NO ONE can they break even on their monthly cost? Nope. That being the case you MUST RECRUIT and any company that requires you to RECRUIT vs making sales on products/services brings up a HUGE RED FLAG.
If the business is only recruiting people then that is a human pyramid. When the last people to join don’t sign anyone up and the momentum dies, what happens tot he residual? it stalls and then everyone above will feel the cards fall. Look up the definition of Ponzi Scheme and look up the gentlemen Bernard Madoff.
You see, the business can NOT sustain itself on the works of just plain sales. It requires heavy recruiting so really all your doing is trafficking people and making a human pyramid. Also noting that the average person in MLM only recruits 2.5 people in their career this does not sit will for reps who don’t sponsor people regularly. So then you have a ton of reps at the bottom of the chain loosing money monthly and who will have to eventually quit due to the business giving them no chance of making money due to the 10 plate monthly max.
– Most people would be more comfortable joining successful MLM opportunities such as Amway, Avon or Oriflame; these have been around for years and are much more reliable. New MLM businesses are riskier to undertake.
Success In Narc That Car
Use the fact that this business is new to your advantage and make your way to the top by employing the right marketing tactics.One mistake most reps make is, they assume their warm market would be eager to act on their advice and subscribe to the products they sell or join their business; however, this attitude has led to the fall of many reps. A wiser option would be to market your business online generating mlm leads; this way, you’re visible to millions of people from all over the world. The internet has several tools such as article marketing and social networking that get your website a good ranking in search engines and fetch a lot of visitors.
Engineering Your Success,
Additional articles on the subject can be found here:
- BBB posts possible concerns about Narc That Car – “Questions are still being raised about a business opportunity from Narc That Car. Crowd Sourcing International (CSI), formerly known as Narc Technologies, claims that independent consultants can earn money by collecting information …
- Crowd Sourcing International Review: Is Narc That Car a Scam? – Narc That Car aka: Narc Technologies, National Automobile Recovery Company, and Crowd Sourcing International is the latest multi level marketing company generating a ton of publicity. This company has created a very unique idea and …
- Narc That Car: Opportunity or Joke | Joseph Turbin – Review of Narc That Car. Is it an opportunity or just a joke.
- Narc That Car – Just Another MLM? – Narc Technologies is compiling an expanding database of license plates.