I am looking to work on a smaller scale with some leaders in my empower network team. The scope will basically include anyone in Project Mayhem.
I am the #1 earner in Empower Network and hold a couple of other top positions in other companies.
I'm STILL a part time marketer and will probably be one for a very long time as I transition from engineering into teaching/football coaching/scouting.
That being the case it's important that the time I spend for higher end marketing is spent with those who are qualified.
I'm not saying smarter, bigger marketing budget, or even that I don't spend time with those who aren't ready but there are things that can't be explained until one graduates from basic training.
If your looking to get into my Honors Marketing team put up some good numbers and get my attention. For those who “think” they are ready for my Honor team let me introduce to you my plans..
Honors Marketing With Lawrence Tam
- My attempt to bring together a brotherhood or fraternity of sorts to online marketing. Female marketers are of course welcome.
- Life outside of learning and applying methods by yourself can be hard on the mind and body. Let's work together.
- I'm part time but that doesn't mean I treat my business like a hobby. I want to work with professionals and not hobbyist.
The Magic Number is 3 (I'm looking to work with 3 at this time and will pick by Jan 2012)
Here are some requirements to have
- Fully Invested – Must be ALL in for empower network. As of this writing that's having the basic, inner circle, and costa rica intensive. I need to know we are working on familiar ground.
- Strong Mind – Must have have an attitude of never quitting. I'm not talking quitting on me. But quitting on yourself in building a bigger business that can change your life in the future. Tell me you WHY (why you do the business)
- Time On Your Side – Can honestly say you will be here, online, marketing in 4 years from application. I've seen many rising starts but many more who burn out in less than 1 year. This is just the minimum amount of allocated time as most graduate college in 4 years why not stick as a group for 4? Commit to win. Commit to learn.
- Endurance – I want to know your a work horse. Someone close to being a workaholic. That can be fixed as life isn't about working to death but having qualities like it are 100x better a lazy slob. Someone who complains and doesn't like work and sleeps 10hrs a day is someone I can't work with.
- On The Brink – You feel you have invested a ton of money and time. Put in the work and just can't seem to get over the hump for your first killer day or month. I'm not talking about desperation in your life but that you are mentally there but the physical body has yet to experience it.
Your Application Starts Here
(1 video AND 1 written application = 1 email)
1) Shoot a video talking about WHY you want to work with Lawrence Tam. a video of YOU would be preferred. I want to see you in action. (post to youtube and send link to [email protected])
2) Write about the 5 requirements above and send it to ([email protected]). Subject of your email: Application for Honors Entrance – (your name)
- fully invested
- strong mind
- time on your side
- on the brink
Turn in BOTH the video and the written portion in one email for me to track easier.
Deadline End of December 2011
*I will post some of the GOOD videos here*
Chad Miller · December 24, 2011 at 11:54 pm
Great job LT creating that fear of loss for us with the honors group:) I absolutely can see the benefit of the synergy created by a group of committed individuals to achieve a common goal. I work everyday to cultivate this atmosphere as a college coach. I admire your leadership and your successful methods.
Although I am not invested fully as of yet and therefore, have no business requesting membership into your honors group, I am fully invested in making a better life for myself and my family through the world of Internet Marketing and my primary business. I am fortunate to have my dream job and my dream job is indeed also my hobby, however my dream job will not give my family the financial freedom we desire.
In my profession, I have achieved championships and led teams from worst to first so I enjoy a challenge. Checking my ego and starting from scratch has been a humbling experience when I have achieved many goals in other areas of my life. I’m used to being the one leading and look forward to working my way into a leadership capacity in my new venture someday as well.
As I tell my Freshmen when they come into our program, “If you want to stand out, you have to first learn to fit in.” I am working hard to fit in and I know this will someday allow me to standout.
Your leadership has provided a tremendous amount of value to me as a “Freshman” in this online world and I look forward to working with you moving forward as I am definitely not the type of individual who will allow failure to enter my vocabulary.
It has been an honor to be in your presence and I appreciate the work you have been doing for all of us. Keep on Keepin on Man!
Lawrence Tam · December 26, 2011 at 11:41 pm
as a part time marketer efficiency is key.
i have to be able to spread my time evenly to things I want to dive deeper into and things that further my business.
in terms of network marketing or dealing with customers…. personally communication needs to be organized and done properly. I want to help everyone but everyone isn’t ready for the level of training I provide in my mastermind groups… hence why I like to build systems to train people.
ps…. i want to eventually retire from engineering and go into high school football scouting or middle school football coaching 😉
Carolyn Nelham · December 20, 2011 at 7:11 pm
Hi Lawrence. I have been an honor student and graduated with distinction before, albeit in academe. I am not afraid of hard work and it would be a privilege to be a part of your honor students. I am fully invested, in this for the long haul, and I am not a quitter. I want to be in one of those spots! I will write you a letter and make a video.
Lawrence Tam · December 21, 2011 at 1:38 pm
get to it…. there are some GREAT applicants… i want to make sure we are on the same page and give great value to the honors team
Kris Olson · December 20, 2011 at 5:49 pm
I want to be your honor student! I am even willing to do an on camera video which I have NEVER done..stayed tuned! I want to be a master FEMALE marketer.
Lawrence Tam · December 21, 2011 at 1:39 pm
if anything…. this will get people out of their comfort zone and get to doing video. this is 100% must.
Angel Alvaro · December 20, 2011 at 3:23 pm
This is awesome Lawrence. It will be an honour for anyone to mastermind with you at a higher level. Reserve me one of the spots. Sending you video now:)
Richard Duke · December 20, 2011 at 2:07 pm
Great idea !! Should really bring out some of the top people !
Lawrence Tam · December 21, 2011 at 1:41 pm
that was the idea. i want to know who really is “ready”
Stevie Knight · December 20, 2011 at 10:41 am
I’m in. Will post a video and send you link as well. Great idea!
Lawrence Tam · December 21, 2011 at 1:41 pm
for those who make it in.. i might expand past 3… the reasoning behind this is genius… i’lll explain soon
joh williams · December 20, 2011 at 12:00 am
I am in. Will post a videand send you a link.
Lawrence Tam · December 21, 2011 at 1:42 pm
send ONE email with video and application together.
treat this like a college application. 😉