Numis Network just took a massive dump in the lap of other network marketing companies.
What am I smoking?
Yeah I know. WTF!
Who the heck in their right mind will allow buy back of autoships right?
How can a company even CONSIDER buying back a product… I’ll tell you why at the bottom of this post.
Yes – I’m With Numis Network
“What can I get for these coins?”
Numis Network Will Buy Back Their Product
Buy a coin from Numis Network and if you want to sell them back to get some cash, just call Numis and they will be happy to buy them back from you!!
Numis Network is Flipping The Bird
- Juice – expires, the company I was with I’m STILL drinking the left overs. I tried to give it away to my guests and people actually said NO. I’ve found very similar products at my local Costco at 75% the cost. Oh… there is NO way the company would even consider buying that juice box back 5 years later.
- Technology – from phones to internet to even telephone services. What would happen if 5 years from now you told your company that you didn’t like their OLD technology and wanted a FULL refund? They would LAUGH in your face. I mean can you imagine buying an iPhone and 5 years later tell Apple I want a FULL refund? I would love to see the conversation at the return counter that you wanted to return your 60 months of internet service because you were unhappy. The customer service rep would think your smoking crack.
- Pills -Health and wellness is a booming business and there are a ton of companies sitting in this space. With the amount of people fighting the products have to work… right? Well, I don’t know about you but would you think twice about eating something that is 5 years old? If so, would you even bother buying back those pills 5 years later? Exactly. there is NO freaking way a health company would ever buy their products 5 years later.
- Makeup – some of the largest companies in the world in network marketing come from beauty products. Great niche and great stuff but remember these products are manufactured for volume. I mean where is the overhead right? They make money in volume and they don’t want their products coming back 5 years later. With fashion it only takes the statement “That was SO Last Season”. When your talking about fashion and women…. you are hitting the heart of what they want. To be trendsetters. There is no way you can go to a high end client and sell products to them for 5 years only to have to buy it back. You would go broke. You make money cause they want to keep buying NEW products not OLD products.
- Body garments – Look. these have their place but they are not consumables and so you buy maybe 1-2 and that’s it right? Please tell me otherwise but I don’t see why someone would buy 10+ for themselves. So lets say you go bonkers and sell 500 over a 5 year span. Your feeling pretty good about yourself and then you find out all 500 want to be returned. You would absolutely lose your mind! I mean for one they will have been used and NO one would even use them. Can you imagine the wear and tear on those items 5 years of use? Wash, wear, wash, wear. Those things will have seen better days. So no, you will NEVER want to even tell your clients they have a 5 year buy back guarantee unless your just flat out lying.
- Detox products – Hey, like many others I want to stay healthy and have looked at detox products. But like other consumable products there is no way they will buy your products back in 5 years let alone the products you have opened and partially used. The stuff that…. PASSED…. through your system will no longer resemble what you put into your mouth and no sane person would give you money back after 5 years.
- Energy (electricity/gas..) – I’m not going to dive in and say the same things. I’m still getting paid by my first electricity MLM company. They still pay me monthly for those products but get this…. those 24 months of power consumption will NEVER EVER EVER be refunded. Why? I used them. Energy traded for my hard earned cash. Why would they refund my money… yep. Your getting it now. they wouldn’t!!!
- Information – I was part of an information company. Great stuff and I love education. But get this. Can you go to college and after 4 years can you ask the university for a $40,000 refund cause the ride just didn’t meet your own expectations? Could you go to a specialized class and 5 years later tell the instructor you want your money back? hahahah. Please send me a video if you ever do.
- Legal Services – Now there is only one company I know of that deals in this field. And there is the DREADED charge back. Sure they pay you upfront but your crossing fingers that associate or client never quits. Can you imagine having night sweats for 5 years tossing and turning if the sales and closes you did for 5 years won’t do a charge back? Talk about sleeping with your eyes open. See. In more most cases when services are rendered, currency is exchanged. Sometimes even before services are rendered. So what happens to that industry when you can get a full money back guarantee after 5 years. It would NEVER work that way.
- Insurance – Hey, I’m a firm believer of backing up your stuff. Protection is key. But…. Could you possibly pay for a “in case crap happens” only to get your premium refunded cause the “Shat didn’t hit the fan”. I mean come on. Who would ever sell this? It’s the FEAR or dying which makes us buy. If we buy and don’t keel over and want a request of our money for 5 years of service of NOT dying……. please. Not going to happen. The insurance agent would rather punch you in the face before they give up those premiums they have been investing over those 5 years.
- Candles – Can you say “burn baby burn”. I would love to see this on youtube.
- Customer – Excuse me. I would like a full refund of these candles I burned. Yeah, I know. It’s just a gob of melted wax but trust me….. They were candles before. I just don’t want them and can I have a full refund?
- Customer service Rep – Speechless
- Plastic storage goods – If you haven’t seen Napoleon Dynamite you should but there is a special scene I would love to show you. Now there is no DIRECT correlation but check out this video clip. Now I won’t show the actual movie but here is a re-enactment.
- Cookware – There are a couple pot, pans, and knife companies out there. Now I have some that are a lifetime guarantee. But the guarantee’s I’m referring to are not for a money back after what they call “lifetime”. It’s for the items that were purchased. They will send back the product after you pay for shipping fees. There is no 5 year money back refund. If there is…. Hit me UP! (hey, i’ve been known to use a knife to pry things open and hacksaw things… yeah I know not exactly what they are designed for) **update feb 20 from Rod** – looks like there are many who will take back their products. I have some commercial cookware and some nice knives I had for a wedding gift. Since these aren’t supposed to be replaceable, the need to buy more seems to be an interesting situation for most. Considering I have yet to see a cookware piece that will last (i know i know, there are cast iron, dutch types, stainless steal….). I sent my “commercial” grade stuff I bought from a trade show as it was supposed to be “knife” resistant. well, it wasn’t the case really over 8 years. I had to pay shipping to get it fixed.
- Coffee – Yet another consumable. Great stuff since everyone and their mom drinks coffee (except me, right). But here is the deal. After drink it for 5 years and piss it out can you bag it and get a full refund? I highly doubt it.
- Exercise Products – I have a treadmill that I bought for about $800. I would LOVE to be able to get rid of it after 5 years (I’ve had it for 9 and it’s collecting dust in my office). A lot of these products are sold on in hopes you can stay on the exercise bug past the return policy. There is a cycle in this industry like cars. The new ones are always better right? If so returning one ever 5 years would be GOLDEN!
- Jewelry – Now here is one that could be a close. See jewelry has a special place in my heart. I mean…. I spent an arm and a leg to marry my wife right? hahahah. But anyhoo. In terms of jewelry has there been an instance to buying it and USING it for 5 years only to return it for full price? Call me crazy but I actually saw this movie called Maid in Manhattan (hey, don’t judge me!!! hahaha). She had this necklace she wore that was crazy expensive. Can you imagine the ghetto rich that would buy jewelry only to return it as a free rental? Quote:
- This is the Harry Winston…. Wreath necklace. Worth more than l’ll see in lifetimes.
- See there is REAL value in those but guess what… there is NO free rentals.
Look, I touched on a LOT of different types of companies and maybe there i’m way way off. Shoot why not right? This is why this post is here. Let loose and rip me a new one 😉
But the facts tell a different story and why I chose Numis Network:
- You are always needing to build Assets. What are Assets you say?
- “any item of economic value…especially that which could be converted to cash.” – like stocks, cash properties, gold/silver… You want this and you want to create more of this ASAP. The rich create assets while the middle class and the broke collect liabilities.
- What are liabilities?
- “an obligation that legally binds [one] to settle a debt.” – if it generally TAKES money out from you then it’s a liability. If more money is going out then in…. Game Over Son!
Numis Network = Game Changer
This just straight up changes how things operate now. If you can buy without fear or losing out and your Building ASSETS…. You win. Think of the change in direction when your collecting assets in a business that is looking out for you.
They want you to make money TODAY regardless if you do anything in this business. Your in the business of making money by selling money? GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE!
So why? WHY!!!!!!
They are betting only a CRAZY person would trade in graded numis coins in 5 years. Have you SEEN the prices????? They would LOVE (Numis Network) to buy your 5 year old appreciable silver/gold coins back. I would at the same price 5 years ago
Read it and and see for yourself
$358 for a 2005 Silver Eagle MS70
ShopNBC (prices of feb 19, 2011)
$125 for a 2010 Silver Eagle MS70 (remember this to compare prices) (avg price anywhere if not more)
$358 for a 2005 NGC Silver Eagle MS70 (2010 price $125 remember?) – link shopNBC
$446 for a 2005 NGC Silver Eagle MS70 (2010 price $125 remember?) – link shopNBC
$3,535 for a 1994 NGC Silver Eagle MS70 (2010 price $125 remember?) – link shopNBC
$7,499.98 for a 1987 NGC Silver Eagle MS70 (2010 price $125 remember?) – link shopNBC
So tell me. would you sell your products back? Would you?
Is that a GOOD business decision?
Look, when your ready to rock and roll in Numis Network hit the banner below.
Engineering Your Success,