*update – I no longer promote Numis and have resigned from my 4 star position.
My primary business since 2011 which helped me retire from engineering is here
I’ve been in the business since 2006 and have seen a LOT of network marketing companies. What is even more common is to see reps bounce around from company to company and I’ve been there done that.
Network Marketing Companies I’ve Been In
1) My initial service company pays me today every month but I haven’t put anyone into that business in a couple years. The services were great but since
my focus has been in internet marketing I figured it was time to move on (that company is only in restricted areas). Even with the restricted areas to
recruit my team is well over a couple hundred in those local areas. Maybe there will be a time I’ll go back into it when I’m full time and have time to do offline marketing. Reason being, this company is extremely strict for online marketing and one of the main reasons I backed down from promoting it to my online lists. This is just an example that some companies are harder to build due to advertising restrictions and locations that are available for recruiting.
2) My second company was a juice company and I could see the benefit of it but after going to Costco and Sam’s club taking their juice products at a fraction of the cost led me to believe the products were all pretty similar. The only difference being the mark up in cost to pay distributors. I promptly left that company after putting in about 30 people into it in 1-2 months.
3) My 3rd company I was brought in on a killer deal and primarily use it as a recruiting and retention service. I’ve brought people into it but it’s not my main focus in terms of income generation. It’s more there to save me time and help my team. I still use their service.
4) My current company that sells assets. Here is my full review of Numis Network and why I joined them and is the ONLY company I full on promote and recruit for. This is my LAST company I will be in. Be it full on melt down or whatever. Network marketing companies come and go but I feel I have set my sights for the long term on ONE residual based company. I said residual. I feel you need to focus on one for the long haul. One you don’t mind using their products or services so autoship is moot. When I was in the juice business after a couple months I had STACKS of the autoship juice and I’m so close to finally drinking it all months after the fact.
5) My business partner is running a business for me that is in the Top Tier business sector. I decided to run a partnership with my man in Malaysia as he oversaw most of it while I do support. This is a heavy upfront commission based structure that pays more up front vs as residual. Example being $1,000 commission paid up front to the user immediately to use the service. I continue to run this business part time and push my time to it when I need to make a commission to pay off some marketing. It’s a great way to stay in business but the residual long term isn’t like Numis Network. It’s a great supplement to network marketing companies out there so it’s not so much a replacement as it is a way to get your list going to build your MLM down the line.
So if you were following along. The network marketing companies I currently push is just Numis. My top tier I run purely on SEO and list building and my Send Out Cards I use primarily for their service and not an opportunity. Most will not be able to build multiple and I wouldn’t recommend it. If you want to join a network marketing company to use their services or product by all means but in terms of promotion it’s best to stick with one if you can unless your outsourcing a lot.
Network Marketing Companies – Look To Leadership
My team in Numis Network consists of David Wood and Ray Higdon. Both who I joined in order to learn from them as I grew my business. One of the things I totally agree with in the video below with Ray is that people join YOU. The benefits of joining me is that they get access to my direct up line in David Wood and Ray Higdon. Their trainings and masterminds are open to all those who join me. I’ve sponsored a lot of people and at this point am no longer here to push volume in numbers. I’m no here for a quick buck. If you just looking for a shot of income to hold you over until the next big thing don’t apply for my team. It does neither of us any good as I’m here to groom a long standing relationship with good people, and great business people.
Check out the video below about Ray Higdon (my upline in Numis Network) and what he says about his experience with network marketing companies and bouncing around.
Thanks and by all means hit me up when your ready to work with someone who is in it for the long run.