Much has changed since I joined network marketing back in August 2007. I struggled, I pitched, I even convinced broke people to join a business.
All for what?
- I built a team of people who didn't produce
- I had a residual income that was slowly shrinking
- My FRANK list was going bye bye (Friends, Relatives, Associates, Neighbors, Kid's Parents)
- My wife was irritated that after 1 year of busting tail locally I wasn't making at least 4 figures a month.
Then this little nugget appeared called MLM Traffic Formula.
I digested it, applied then started making some headway online. With new found powers 😉 I was starting to move in the right direction. But when I purchased MTF 1 it was at the end of it's life cycle and the Internet was changing at a blistering pace.
- Up to Date information
- World Class Teachers
- Topics I wanted to learn about
- Real Numbers being reproduced
An example of where the power was when I watched the Traffic Geyser training module with Brian Fanale and I was just floored of what was actually given away in this program.
I was still in the mindset that leaders don't show their true hidden lead generation methods. But this was a legit method I could use and it works!
I just love the fact that there are so many industry leaders lending their hand to teach this course and it just goes to show how much value you can get out of a course vs buying everything in the sun.
I would highly recommend working with MLM Traffic Formula 2 as no person is the master of every method BUT bringing together specialist from all over the globe just shouts value.
Maybe I can just leach off 10% of what is taught and grow my business?
Well, how about some numbers?
- 9,361 leads Total (Feb 2010 1,516 in just that ONE month)
- 397 sponsored to my affiliate marketing system
- 22 personal sponsors into my primary MLM business in 60 days
……. ALL while working my business PART TIME …….
Education + Application + Your “WHY” = Success
If you haven't picked up your copy it is opening it's doors for a short period of time and I HIGHLY recommend you pick this up if you haven't already.
Engineering Your Success,