As I sit here in my seat going to a mastermind workshop in Hawaii with Daegan Smith it dawned on me there is a couple things I want to change about the direction of what I do here on my website.
The more and more I look online the more and more I feel I haven't been transparent enough. Yeah… I know that just sounds odd considering I've put up so many videos and trainings in the last 10 months on this blog.
I think I want to turn the corner and start to really educate my core market.
In the beginning I was targeting to teach everyone. Everyone being the 95% in the industry that was new and didn't have a clue about online lead generation let alone how to make money on the internet.
The more I thought about this the more I feel I have gone down the wrong path for this blog.
This blog was and still is an informational site to what I do but was going down the road of generic education to the 97% newbies.
Now I consider a newbie as someone who can't generate traffic, leads, or make money online = most people who are new to the industry.
I've experienced a lot of success in a short amount of time and most of that can be attributed to hard work and constantly learning at every waking moment. I mean how many people do you hang out with that will listen to motivational and technical trainings while on a treadmill? Yeah. I'm that guy.
So here is what I am proposing and letting you understand what I'm about to do:
1) I will be posting about 1 time a week here.
2) I will not be posting company reviews on my main blog anymore. Now I know these have helped a lot of people who have came to my sites but I'll be placing them on a more dedicated company site.
3) I will be writing my posts (personally) to speak to the 3% of the pre-alpha and alpha networkers. I will no longer emphasize my trainings to the masses and leave that type of training on my other websites.
This is LawrenceTam.net -> blog about who I am and how I'm going to help you.
I've generated a LOT of leads over the last 20 months. I think it's only fair I start to teach the pre-alphas and alphas as they have put in the most time an effort so far.
To all the Beta networkers. Graduate from my 7 day internet lead generation bootcamp. If you can't dig what I'm teaching there then you will need something a bit more basic. I will have more things in store for you in the near future but for now I'll be speaking to the 3% alpha networkers on this site.
Now. I think it's only fair that as I open up and ACTUALLY start writing on my blog that you will comment and share quality content in return. Do NOT spam my boards with your links.
From here on out my goal is to build a deep rooted connection to the pre-alpha and alpha networkers that are not in my personal network marketing teams. I've invested a lot into my personal teams and I think it's time I show what your missing if your not in our mastermind group.
Why this approach?
1) Many reps in Numis Network have talked about why I don't open up my entire backend marketing strategy to those outside my downline. Well….. to be completely blunt…. cause your not in my downline.
In the future when the company requires I do I'll open up more but until that day there is a real difference to WHO you are sponsored by.
See I treat my team as family. 100% of them has my phone/email/skype. I accept texts and will help whenever I can. See the alpha networkers in my team understand the fine line of asking me questions that a $3/hr tech support agent can answer to how to fine tune their marketing strategies.
Deep down I'm a pure internet marketer. This all stems from me being a Mechanical Engineer.
2) Many guests on my page are sponsor hunting or looking for leadership. I have actually taken a back seat and not recruited much as I just got burned out from Beta networkers sucking up my time. 99% of the new sponsors have been auto signups and I haven't “hunted” down people in a long time.
I have installed some features to avoid all Lottery type reps from getting on my teams.
Yes… You heard me.. I turn away reps.
I feel to truly have a long lasting business I need to build deep relationships with those on my team. I no longer want to spend my time with those who care not about their own business. I am not here to drag you to your next pay check.
3) I will start to spotlight more of my members on my team so you know there is growth and yes it's duplicatable 😉
I think the biggest thing is….
I will be active on my blog.
Yeah, I know that sounds silly but most of my work is automated but I'm going to slow down my pace to see how many pre-alpha and alpha networkers are ready to take the next step and work personally with my mastermind team.
Alpha and Pre-Alpha networkers – you have my email. If you don't I'm sure you can find it. Email me and lets get the show on the road.
Engineering Your Success,